Sunday, September 13, 2009

Old School (Part 6)

By: Brian Mah

---------------------------------------------------
What is your all time favorite anime series?
---------------------------------------------------

Patrick Macias: Space Battleship Yamato.

Rikki Simons: I'd have to say it's Dennō Coil.

Tavisha Wolfgarth-Simons: As a child, Speed Racer, Kimba the White Lion. As a teen, Uchu Senkan Yamato, basically ANYTHING Leiji Matsumoto sensei created. As a young adult; Macross and the Macross Movie; Do You Remember Love and Kiki's Delivery Service. As an adult; Revolutionary Girl Utena, Sailor Moon, Giant Robo and Evagelion. More presently, FLCL, Denno Coil and Death Note. As you can see, I have all-time favorites in every decade of my life and I can't choose just one.

Jan Scott-Fraizer: I'll go with Cowboy Bebop. What a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment