Sunday, September 13, 2009

Old School (Part 2)

By: Brian Mah

---------------------------------------------------
How long have you been an artist?
---------------------------------------------------

Patrick Macias: I was first published professionally at the age of 19.

Rikki Simons: Well, when I was five, I told myself I was going to "make
Cartoons" by the time I was 30. I turned 30 when I worked on Invader ZIM.

Tavisha Wolfgarth-Simons: I was discovered at an artist alley at the first Anime America convention in Santa Clara, CA in June of 1993. I created my first 32-page comic called Vampire World; Upon a Black Spire, It was published in 1994 by Acid Rain Studios.

Jan Scott-Fraizer: I did animation production work full time from 1987 to 2002. I do some consulting occasionally but I mostly write and occasionally do comics now. I'm still involved with the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment